A blueprint for your future.
Regardless of age or phase of life, everyone can benefit from having an estate plan: a living trust, a will, or powers of attorney. Some of the benefits of estate planning are to minimize probate costs, manage taxes, and distribute your assets to your loved ones in the manner that you wish.
Estate planning can also manage end-of-life issues that can erode your estate, such as becoming incapacitated.
Don’t let your estate plan fail by not having the right documents in place or by having inadequate documents that may overlook how to manage your assets properly.
No matter how you decide to protect your estate, this complimentary workshop will give you the information you need to help make the right decision for you and your family.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Benefits of having a Comprehensive Estate Plan
- Information about Probate and how to avoid it
- Documents such as living trusts, wills, and powers of attorney
- Consequences of gifting your estate away
- Other sides of your estate plan, such as long-term care planning and tax planning