Financial & Retirement Planning
If you are looking ahead to retirement, you need a financial planner you can trust. At GCPA, we will evaluate every aspect of your finances to create solutions for your financial and retirement planning.
Money is very personal to everyone, and we all have different goals for our legacy. We understand this and work on creating connections with our clients to understand their most significant challenges and design investment plans that will work for them.
We’re here to help evaluate your current plan and help you determine if your strategy is the best fit for your situation. The most important thing is that you reach your retirement goals.
Start the conversation today
Don’t delay planning your retirement – we’re here to help.
Benefits of meeting with GCPA
- Meetings are complimentary. Always.
- Our financial advisors are fiduciaries.
- We take a holistic approach that incorporates all aspects of your life to help develop a plan to meet your goals.
- Our advisors have many years of experience. They are knowledgeable about many different kinds of investments, such as IRAs, annuities, 401ks, and more.
Tips for a Successful Financial Plan
- Work Longer to Save Longer: If you’re worried that your retirement savings are insufficient, you may need to work longer. Even part-time for a couple more years could lessen the need to draw money from your retirement accounts.
- Consider Life Expectancy: Calculate your life expectancy by taking a calculator. Plan for the possibility of living longer than you expect.
- Review your Plan Often: Change is constant – you do not want to risk basing your withdrawal rate on possible out-of-date investment selections.
- Don’t Touch: The power of compounding is immense. Try not to borrow against your retirement funds.
- Diversity in your Portfolio: The investment market always cycles, and the major indices have seen downturns. If you’re focused on long-term performance, a diversified portfolio may provide you with some protection against a correction.